Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Spring Awakening


So today I saw Spring Awakening, is was Awesome! It is about these German kids living in the 1890's deal with problems of Sex. They are the same problems we are dealing with today, so though out the show the characters will grab a microphone and that is representing them being in the 1900's. I wont give anything away but if you want to know more you should purchase the Original Cast Album with Lea Michele. But a word of caution this show deals with explicit content, adult themes and language. Not really for Children but a great story for adults. Technically this show was PHENOMENAL, I don't think I have ever seen a lighting design more breath taking and "awe" inspiring as this one was. It is now in my list of "top 5" musicals because one is impossible to have. Thanks again for reading my blog, I now know that I have 12 followers so Thank you! LOVES TO ALL!!

No comments: