Sunday, May 23, 2010

Thankful for Life!


I LOVE my friend Scott Zaborski. I really love him in ways that I never have and don't love any of my other friends. We kind of.. understand each other. I remember Scott was the first friend at CEU that I really connected with and talked about really personal stuff with. So today I got on facebook and Scott wrote me a little comment then asked me how I was doing. I told him I was alright and he said he was feeling depressed, when I asked why, she said he didn't really have friends in St. George, which is ironic because I've been feeling the same way here in Florida. Then Scott said lets talk about all the things we hate, then quickly changed his mind and said No not do that. So I said why don't we talk about all the things we are grateful for, Why I said that? I know know. But honestly it made me fell better to think of all the things I am grateful for. Thinking positively really brought me out of the gutter that I was in, of my loss of friends feeling. So I think if you ever are feeling down, which happens to me often, focus on the positive in your life. Make a list of 10 things you are grateful for. They don't have to be, the food on my table or that I don't have cancer (both very worthwhile things to be thankful for) but little things, like the grass, or toilet paper. Who know? There are SO many things to be thankful for!

2 comments:

Tanner Snow said...

Are the comments working now?

tawna6988 said...

I like your blog Tanner, I hope I can meet you someday! I have been writing a grateful list myself and it is the little tings that make your day. One of my fav's to be grateful for is my shower! Seriously, I love my shower!